- The Tdap shot is required for students entering the 7th grade. Please make sure your 7th grader has received the Tdap prior to Schedule Pick-Up Day so that they can receive their class schedule.
- All parents of students enrolled for 2018-2019 school year must complete the Online Registration Update (OLR) by logging into their Parent Portal Account (not the app). Upon login, scroll down and click on the ‘Online Registration’ link in the lower left corner of your portal screen to begin the Annual Update. You will verify your existing information and make any needed changes. For questions or login issues, please contact the Summit Middle School Registrar, Kobi Cordova. Mrs. Cordova can be reached at Summit starting July 23rd at 340-2920 or you can email her at email@example.com
- The Annual Update must be completed prior to utility bill verification in August in order for your student(s) to receive their 2018-2019 schedule(s) and for students in grades 6-12 to receive their Chromebooks.
If you (or someone you know) does not have a personal email account, the school can help you establish an account to ensure that your child’s update is completed, thus allowing them to follow-up at the school with the utility verification step that must also be completed (in person) prior to a student receiving a schedule or teacher/classroom placement.
- FLASH PASS– Summit families may begin bringing in their July or August utility bills on July 30th-August 8th from 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. and the evening of August 2nd from 4:30-7:30. The Online Enrollment Process must be completed prior to utility bill verification. Getting your FLASH PASS will allow you to skip a long line on Schedule Pick-Up Day and go straight to the gym to pick up your student’s class schedule.
- SCHEDULE PICK-UP DAY is August 9th from 12:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- CAMP SUMMIT (6th grade orientation) is Tuesday, August 14th from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Summit will also host a brief Parent Orientation for parents and guardians of 6th graders the same night starting at 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria.