Fall sports will be coming up quickly. If your son or daughter plans to participate they/you must do a few things before the 1st practice/try out.
1) They must have a Physical dated after May 1st of this year turned into coach or athletic director, Mr. Heath.
2) Need to fill out several on-line forms
Here are the steps to get to the RankOne on-line forms
A) Goto www.edmondschools.net
B) Click on ATHLETICS
C) Click on ATHLETIC SCHEDULES & FORMS
D) Click on ELECTRONIC PARTICIPATION FORMS
E) Then fill out all these forms :
- PHYSICAL INFORMATION FORMS
- CONCUSSION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- DRUG TESTING
- PERMISSION TO TRAVEL
- OSSAA ELIGIBILITY FORM
- SUDDEN CARDIAC AWARENESS
- HELMET WARNING FORM (football players only)
Start dates for Fall Sports:
Volleyball try-outs Aug 1st-2nd 4:30pm-6:30pm (THIS HAS CHANGED)
Softball Aug. 6th 8am-10am (Bring water and gloves)
Football Aug. 3rd 6pm-8pm equipment check out, 1st practice is Aug. 6th 9am-11am
Cross Country will have a meeting when school starts.