Our annual testing window is finally open and we are excited for our students to be able to show their skills on this year’s OSTPs. Below, you will find the updated testing schedule which is also available on our school website (https://summit.edmondschools.
Some simple ways to help your student have the best preparation possible include:
- Making sure your student is well-rested.
- Keep your routine as normal as possible.
- Being positive and confident in the fact that you know your student will do their best.
- Planning ahead to avoid conflicts on the morning of the test.
- Having your student eat a nutritious breakfast
- Having your student dress comfortably as rooms may be cool or warm
- and, Explaining that performance on a test does not define them as a person.
Additionally, we still have a need for volunteers to sign up to help monitor testing sessions with nearly 100 slots we hope to fill during the testing window! Test monitors simply assist the classroom test administrator maintain test security and monitor testing procedures as outlined in the testing manual. In order to serve as a test monitor, all volunteers must attend a brief training session on the day of each test. Sign up slots are available at 2018 Summit Test Monitors.
Thank you in advance for all your help during this testing season and your continued support throughout this year!
|6th = 1-3rd hour
7th = 5-7th hour
8th = 3-5th hour
James Keeton, NCC, NCSC
Summit Middle School